Thursday, April 30, 2009

Craigslist Missed Connection: You have read mis-read the situation

Looking for brunette cashier from Ralphs Downtown - m4w (Downtown)
Reply to: pers-cpetn-1147137044@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-04-30, 1:26AM PDT


You've helped me in line a few times now, and always have a sexy apathetic demeanor to you. Your name tag starts with a K, and you have some arm tattoos. Catch me if you're curious.

* Location: Downtown
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Translation:
Im the guy who asks you to do stupid shit like tell me how much this pack of gum I have no intention of buying is and asks where the Magnum Condoms are that will definentely never fit me just so I can talk to you. Youre being apathetic not because youre trying to be sexy but because you are on to me and know I'm a douche bag and want me out of your "god damn face". When I leave you will definitely be rolling your eyes and talking shit about me using words like douche, bro, idiot and possibly motherfucker. Youre way cooler and way more suave boyfriend did your tats. You are NOT curious and you will NOT be catching me.


PostingID: 1147137044

1 comment:

ChicagoSane said...

I am of the belief that real men never leave missed connections.

I've received 2 MCs in my life (both which were found by femme friends of mine who pointed them out to me). I would NEVER leave one.

If I see a gal I think is cute/hot/interesting/intriguing, I will get her number then and there,

How hard is it to go up to a gal and say "Hi, can I get your number?"

If she says no, at least the answer is there. Longing for some impossible fantasy and then posting about it is the most un-manly non-confident thing to do.

Then again, most hipster douchebags are both un-manly and non-confident.