Friday, April 3, 2009

Snoop Dogg & Slightly Stoopid Plan Summer Tour



At first I was like, say WHAT? I saw Slightly Stoopid at Canes with Trapt, how the HELL are they playing with Snoop? But that was years ago and my young soft punk rock spirit has faded, Slightly Stoopid got better and now they tour the world, weed smoke trail thick as a Snoop Dogg blunt. So I think that actually, this show might be really fun. The dates haven't been announced yet. I like reggae/punk, Snoop, weed, dancing and summer. I hate douche bags though and this lineup is rife with douche bag leanings...hmmm. I think ACTUALLY what I really wanna do is toke with Snoop. Yea. I'd go if Snoop called me.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw Snoop and 311 last summer and that was a dope ass show. Snoop and Stoopid all the way!