Monday, April 19, 2010

Sex and the City 2, no high hopes here


Carrie somehow apologizing to Big for HIS failure to show up at their preplanned wedding was enough to make me hate The Sex and The City movie. And believe me, there was already enough in there I could have gone off of to still uphold my thumbs down decision (WHY the hell did Charlotte's adopted daughter appear in fucking every scene reducing the girls to baby talk and code language?!). So when I heard a sequel was coming out I couldn't get hard for it. Look's like more faux cheating drama and worst of all? Carrie Bradshaw, who HATES kids is thinking of having a kid. Oh, Big also seems to be repulsed by the idea of having kids too. But you gotta pander to the baby obsessed weak of mind women who eat this dribble up, I get that. At least the fashion will be good (?).

No comments: