Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Band of Horses Tour Dates

I adore Band of Horses. A friend turned me on to Everything All The Time in the confusing time after I moved back to San Diego after living in my beloved Seattle. I hadn't really worked out but I wasn't sure if San Diego was where I wanted to be. I saw them at Canes but fuck...Canes?? I saw them at Sasquatch and then I saw them at Hollywood Bowl and now I could see them play a damn liquor store, just as long as theyre there and Im there. There music is so luscious and ar out, it seems to go for miles. Alas on this tour they are skipping San Diego...and LA, guess that makes me feel a bit better. It's been a long time dream of mine to get them to play a small show up at Mount Helix here in SD. I am going to make that happen, yea, Im gonna do that...stayed tuned for ticket information.

BAND OF HORSES

Dates:

04-15 Santa Cruz, CA - Catalyst
04-17 Oakland, CA - Fox Theater
04-18 Indio, CA - Coachella Festival
06-10 Norfolk, VA - The Norva *
06-11 New York, NY - Carnegie Hall *
06-12 Baltimore, MD - Ram's Head Live *
06-14 Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Festival
06-16 Asheville, NC - Orange Peel *
06-17 Charlotte, NC - Neighborhood Theatre *
06-18 Myrtle Beach, SC - House of Blues *
08-15 Copenhagen, Denmark - Beatday Festival

* with Arboretum



MOUNT HELIX

No comments: