Friday, January 22, 2010

The Riviera Supper Club 1 Year Anniversary Party


About a year ago today I checked out The Riviera Supper Club and Turquoise Room in La Mesa. I never returned, because there are enough restaurants I've never tried around my house, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy my time there or the meal, I totally did! The bar is gorgeous and sexy, the food delicious. It's a DIY steakhouse that makes for a fun time out with friends or a date.

Saturday January 23rd is their 1 Year Anniversary! It should be a hoppin' good time. Whiskey infused SD fav band, Bartender's Bible plays. Hit up The RIviera Club before heading to dance at The Whistlestop!!

1 comment:

Omar said...

Last time we went for the bacon chocolate cake and too many drinks it was a lot of fun. Still ticked they moved though