Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dominoes Takes a Hint and Changes Entire Recipe

If you know good pizza, or even if you just know ABOUT good pizza, you know that Dominoes' Pizza is about the grossest most disgusting pizza available to you. You order it if you were born without taste buds. Or if you hate yourself and the people you are ordering for. The crust tastes so similar to cardboard I thought I had eaten the box by accident. The fucking box actually tasted better. The sauce was bland and tasted like feet; and the cheese? TOTALLY NOT REAL. I know my cheese. It doesn't separate into pentagon shapes when it's melted and the oil isn't greenish brown....Ugh. I called Dominoes when I got my pizza and complained and they just gave me free soda. Which was warm, and I don't drink soda! So it turns out people all over were voicing their concern and Dominoes is starting over from scratch. Sadly, I'm so haunted by the red and blue dots and so into supporting the delicious pizza makers of this city that I won't be trying it. Let me know if you do!


No comments: