Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Craigslist Missed Connection: The Intense PB Dating Scene

The girl who tackled me - m4w (PB)


Date: 2010-01-10, 3:44PM PST


The following occurred at approximately 12 Saturday night in PB.
Me: tall guy with dark hair walking west on garnet You: beautiful brunette with long hair walking east on garnet. As we approached I juked right and cut left but you managed to wrap me up and bring me down! I find solid open field tackling skills to be an extremely attractive quality in a woman and no easy feat as I am lighting fast with Barry Sanders moves, especially after 10 or so drinks.
ps did you have heals on?
pps your hair smells really good !

  • Location: PB
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1546532630

No comments: