Monday, January 18, 2010

Craigslist Missed Connection: Don't Worry Be Happy Lady

**To the Elderly Lady Skipping in North Park** (North Park, baby!)

Date: 2010-01-12, 5:26PM PST
Reply to: pers-wdtf2-1549964615@craigslist.org

You crossed the street in front of my car the other day, at the corner of 30th and University. You looked like a completely normal elderly woman, except when the "Walk" sign lit up, you skipped across the intersection, swinging your black shopping bag. That, and you were dressed in a peculiar get-up of pink pants and a purple shirt. I don't know if you were just feeling young and spry, or if you had just a touch of a mental issue, but either way, you made my day. My day had started out crappy and I smiled my first smile of the day when I saw you skipping across the street, then returning to a casual amble once you reached the south side. Everyone in the cars around me was grinning too........thanks!

Location: North Park, baby!
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1549964615

No comments: