Friday, January 15, 2010

The Chargers vs. The Jets


Charger vs. The Jets at Qualcomm Stadium
Sunday January 17, 2009
CBS
Kick Off is at 1:40PM PST

The "Poo York" Jets as my friend put it will be battling the San Diego Chargers at our very own Qualcomm stadium. Now I'm no Charger fan, I haven't watched TV sports since growing up with a Dad who's blood ran Maroon and Gold (USC Trojans). But I am a fan of drinking and screaming and when I can do them at the same time with a large group of people? Well, I can surely get into a game. The Chargers are on an amazing 11 game winning streak and maybe headed for the Super Bowl on February 7th. Find a sports bar or friends living room near you and share in the collective spirit raising experience of sports watching whilst drunk. At least do it so there aren't angry East County Charger fans everywhere.....

No comments: