Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Craigslist Missed Connection: Nope, she had it right....

There are many meanings of the word gay. One means you favor having sex with someone the same gender as you, one means you are happy and one, in it's most contradictory and unfortunate incarnation, means you are very lame. Below is a perfect example of what happens when the correct adjective is used but the person thinks of the noun. He thinks the girl thinks he likes men. I have a feeling she was telling him how very lame it is to dance with your shirt off in front of a crowd of people laughing AT you not WITH you and think you are somehow on the top of the world....

you thought i was a hot gay guy dancing - m4w


Date: 2010-01-26, 1:16AM PST


You thought I was gay because of the club and my dancing. I had my shirt off and wasn't wearing much. I saw you looking at me a few times and I talked to your guy friend. I was just there to dance that night but didn't want to ruin your night of dancing. I put on a good show and got everyone chearing me on and got lost in the moment then you were gone. I will continue to go dancing hoping to meet you. Just come up to me and say you like my tattoo of my family crest. I'm not gay but enjoy to dance and go out on a date with you. I like to show off what I have and enjoy all the compliments from everyone. But I would be yours to hold and touch.

  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1571019861

No comments: