Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Craigslist Missed Connection: I have my mind made up, THAT twin is hotter

the twins at my bar - m4w - 30 (Petco Ballpark)


Reply to: pers-dcgb8-1225589579@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-06-16, 11:41PM PDT

you were two girls (twins i believe) one wearing a black sweater and the othere wearing a white outfit. I was wondering if the one in black is single. You caught my eye and you know you kept catching me looking at you. If this is you tell me what you were drinking.. I am the bartender.
  • Location: Petco Ballpark
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




Note: It's quite possible the bartender was a goth and liked the twin in black. Then I thought, what kind of of goth gets a fucking Petco Park bartending job!?

No comments: