Wednesday, June 17, 2009

In The Motherhood, much better on YouTube than ABC

I was stoked for ABC's new show called In The Motherhood, a show portraying real life instances in the lives of mothers who had contributed stories. I've made the decision to never bear children so the topic wasn't of interest but the cast was. Megan Mullally (Will & Grace), Cheryl Hines (Curb Your Enthusiasm) and Horatio Sanz (Saturday Night Live) with the part of a "manny." Turns out the writing was bland, the cast was at odds and it was scrapped after one season and pulled of the internet before I could even watch ONE freaking episode. I found out however that it was inspired by these YouTube episodes with two of my favorite female comedic actors Chelsea Handler (Chelsea Lately) and Leah Remini (King of Queens) and that their version was waaaaaaay better!! Its so funny and sadly there are only like 7 episodes, here is one below and follow this link to see the rest of the episodes!

No comments: