Friday, June 26, 2009

SECRET SHOW REVEAL: Death Cab For Cutie Playing Intimate Show at Belly Up, July 3rd


I am BUMMED I can't make this show at awesome Solana Beach venue, The Belly Up Tavern. I will be shrooming for the 4th of July weekend with my beloved's in beautiful Ojai, CA. We'll be seeing Death Cab on the following Sunday at The Hollywood Bowl. I am part of the Death Cab fan club ( I only joined so I could get presale tickets to the Hollywood Bowl show) and just got an e-mail that first access to presale tickets begins Saturday, June 27 at 12pm Local Venue Time. Tickets are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Not sure when regular tickets go on sale. The show isn't even announced on the Belly Up website!

2 comments:

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Damn, wish I had been on that list! Is there a link or something to get to the presale tickets?

Also, just had a question for you if you wanted to shoot me an e-mail or something...a while back I read on your blog about going to the Humphrey's concerts on the bay...I wanted to see where you usually get into the water with your drinks!? I almost checked out the Keyshia Cole concert last week but ended up not being prepared enough (floaties, etc...) Thanks a lot and I love your blog!