Monday, January 26, 2009

Missed Connection: Public Service Annoucement

Community Warning: Watch out for this GUY!!!! - m4w

Reply to: pers-1004504350@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-01-23, 9:48AM

All greed and no caring.
What can you buy for me?
Where can you take me?
How much can I take you for?
Im cute,short (only 5 ft 6...So that means you cant wear heels), use steriods and can only last 5 minutes (or less) in bed. I cant handle a real relationship, but I will tell you anything you want to hear to get to your pocketbook. I have every story to tell too. You will never see your money again! I work in Pacific Beach, but get beat easy in fights. The last guy broke some of my ribs


  • Location: liar-ville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL:http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/mis/1004504350.html

No comments: