Monday, January 5, 2009

Craiglist Missed Connection: Oh Snap!

SHARON---I CAUGHT YOU CHEATING..... - m4w (I know you read these ads Shar)

Reply to: pers-980815160@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-01-05, 6:50AM PST


I knew you and Brian were up to something at work and when I complained that your flirting was hurting me and a sign our marriage was in trouble you told me to "grow up" and that I was "over-reacting" and being "immature".

The little gifts and lunches he was giving you bothered me but you told me that "friends give one another gifts" and that he was just being "friendly".

When you started telling me that you couldn't take time off from work (all those floating holidays) because things were sooo hectic in the office...I grew more suspicious so rather than get upset again I hired an investigator to see what was really going on.

(Oh yeah---I now know all about the golf trip...the park picnic and afternoon movies and the playful notes you've been passing here on craigslist.

The info I got on your 3 visits to the hotel last month left me feeling like a bag of broken glass...but no matter---no matter...I'm ok now.)

I'm spending today changing the locks. Not exactly my idea of a "fun day" but...

You'll find all your things boxed and in the driveway when you get home this evening.

I'm keeping the house and furniture as well as the boat you've been bugging me to sell.

My lawyer will be contacting you with my divorce petition.

Too bad you can't just move in with Brian tonite---but somehow I doubt his WIFE would appreciate that.

Byeeeeee!

No comments: