Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Two Couples are married on hilarious "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia"

While poking around for info on my new favorite TV Comedy "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" I found out two pairs of cast members are actually married!! It makes it all the more funny that one couple (Charlie and The Waitress as she's called in the show) has a obsessed/hate relationship on the show.
Charlie Day and Mary Elizabeth Ellis Married in 2006


Kaitlin Olsen and Rob McElhenney Married in October 2008



Check out the It's Always in Sunny in Philadelphia" past blog post

1 comment:

whateveryouwantittosay said...

My sister works at fx and got to meet them. I was very jealous considering my light weight crush on Charlie...
Okay, heavyweight. I may or may not have a BOP poster of him on my wall.