Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Eat for free!

Sure, the glorious and free samples at Costco are not any sort of new news. However, sometimes you forget that you literally can eat an entire meal there absolutely free of charge.

Even if you don't have a membership, its simple to get past those utterly USELESS and incrediby annoying card-flasher Nazi's: just quickly slip in and say something along the lines of "oh, um, my dad's in here". Trust me, it worked for years.

Photobucket
Then you're on your way to a full tummy. The best time to go for lunch is, well, lunch. During the weekdays there are at least 10-15 sample stations. Just today I enjoyed a menu of:

-Turkey Bacon (so good, I actually bought some)
-Kid's chicken dinos
-Hot and delicious tereaki Chicken
-Herbal tea (pronounced by granny as, well, Hhhherbal)
-Naked OJ
-Provolone Cheese
-salad with balsamic dressing
-mini quiche
-popcorn

yummm

1 comment:

whateveryouwantittosay said...

and here I was thinking that I was the only extreme costco sampling cheapo out there...