Thursday, December 4, 2008

Donate Your Fur Coats for Orphaned Animals to Use as Beds....


Now through April of next year, all Buffalo Exchange locations will be accepting real fur apparel (coats, hats and even that hideous fox scarf of yours) and donating them to the Humane Society to use as bedding and comfort for orphaned and injured animals. Condition isn't important, so don't be afraid to bring in that minx jacket splattered with the red paint PETA threw at you.


NOTE: Does this strike anyone else as sort of odd? I mean besides the fact that the only real incentive is a tax break, and I don't even know anyone my age who has hit the bracket where they are PAYING taxes and not getting a tax return yet anyway. What no coupon? Not even 10, 15, 20% off a future purchase? I mean if I bought the damn thing I obviously didn't have a problem with it then and I probably paid lots of money (that I didn't have) and would SELL IT BACK to Buffalo Exchange not give it away for some mangy (yet most likely adorable) mutt to snuggle down in. Shit I got BLANKETS I can donate for that.....And I know it's not the same as giving orphaned babies baby blankets made of baby skins but.....

No comments: