Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bringing the Party Thursday Back to Livewire


Ever since Skull Kontrol and Terrodome stopped trading off Thursdays to DJ at The Livewire it's been much less of a party there. I've been a few times, to be honest, I actually like it. There is still a small crowd, I can actually "play" pool, I can get a booth and I can get my drinks without the painful elbow wars or long wait. I just miss knowing that if I went to Livewire on Thursdays I was going to see 50-100 of my closest bar acquaintances. And dance on a bar stool. And get in a petty fight in the girls bathroom. And take someone home after 2-3 cigarettes as the bouncer screams at us to shut up and leave. But now there is hope, one of SD's fave djs is taking over the 1st and 3rd Thursday nights at Livewire and showing great music videos (accompanied by their respective music) all night long. It's called Club Vid and I went a couple weeks ago and had a blast. The music is all across the board and you can sit and hang out and laugh and discuss the videos or just kick back. Cool people turned out. I danced on a stool, got in a petty fight in the girls bathroom and took home my date after a cigarette. Check it out for yourself. Thursday Nights at Livewire might be wild again.....

1 comment:

Sticks and Stones said...

I could say the exact same to you haha. But you got me here to edit yo posts when you get em up