Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Barack Obama is Staying in my home town of Kailua



Ok, well to be honest I lived there for about five years and to a girl that moved every two years, that was a lifetime. You've all probably seen the pictures of President Elect 8 Minute Abs (If You Haven't). HOT. If this were Cosmo Mag I'd have to say: Those pics are YUMMY!!! But what I'm focusing on more is that he's stay in Kailua, the gorgeous beach town I went to high school in on the North East side of Oahu. It's complete paradise and I thank my lucky stars I walked out of a door facing rugged ancient volcanic mountains and crystal blue water daily. If you've decided not to bother visiting Hawaii because you live in San Diego and figure it's about the same, forget it. It isn't. Visit Hawaii and see for yourself!

No comments: