Monday, September 14, 2009

San Diego Music Award Winners Virtually Copy Cat Prior Years Results



CONGRATULATIONS TO TWO OF MY FAVORITE SD BANDS!!

Best Alternative
Apes of Wrath


Best Blues Album
Lady Dottie & The Diamonds – Lady Dottie & The Diamond

To view the rest of the 2009 San Diego Music Award Winners, click here.
You can also view the winners on past SDMA websites and winner's list from other years. It's pretty much the exact same people. I mean I know this is more of a big town vs. a city so the pond is small and the big fish really stand out but...ugh, my complaint reserve on San Diego is getting really low. I'm going to save it for when I really need it. Like the next Brandon Welchez inspired band that gets signed or maybe a few years down the road when MC Flow is still being nominated for Best Hip Hop Artist.

No comments: