Thursday, July 23, 2009

Craigslist Missed Connection: Unique Pastor Punches People for God

HUGE MAN ON POWER SKATEBOARD is ME. :) - m4w - 40 (PACIFIC BEACH/MISSION BEACH)
Date: 2009-07-21, 8:37AM PDT
Reply To This Post

My masseuse recognized that you gals were talking about me and gave me a heads up today.

To the young lady who posted the first ad... Thank you so very much for your kind and uplifting words; they made me blush. I am afraid that such a beautiful young woman might endanger my celibacy. I am trying to stay celibate until I can find THE ONE. While I AM looking for THE ONE currently, the chances of you being mature enough & having amazing, healthy relationship skills at your young age is not likely. I will however be glad to communicate with you by e-mail if you like and I would welcome you proving the odds wrong. :) I was born and raised in Redondo Beach, traveled the world for many years and am now back home in Cali. I was Military Intelligence for the US ARMY for 8 years, a few years Law Enforcment, and am now called to be a unique pastor. I am nothing and God is everything! I am flattered and humbled by the attention of such a beautiful young lady. God bless you. :)

To the woman whose husband I knocked out... I am glad you are OK. I was very worried for your safety when your husband was thrashing you around by your neck and hair. I was trying to use my gift for words to reason with your drunk husband when he attacked me. I hope it didn't upset you when I had to knock him out to defend myself. He was breathing fine, if not loudly, when I left and I was MUCH more concerned with YOU being OK. If you will not leave the relationship, please at least get counseling for yourself as a victim and for him as an abuser. I REALLY DISLIKE BULLIES and the worst two types of bullies are wife beaters and child abusers.

To the person who posted the picture of the super hero... I wish my waist was that small. :)

Mystery solved and far, far too much attention focused on me. I am nothing and God is everything. God bless each and every one of you!

Picture of my feet propped up on my Power Skateboard chilling at Starbucks with my checkered vans to prove who I am. And PLEASE, no running and jumping on me when I go flying by, just wave and say Hi, I will stop and say Hi if see you waving. I never meant to be rude, just pumping the great music on my I-pod and carving up the strand on my PowerBoards. God bless! :)

* Location: PACIFIC BEACH/MISSION BEACH
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1281145420-0

No comments: