Monday, October 6, 2008

I am deathly afraid of geckos and stuff

Have you seen that Maury episode on phobias where that lady runs screaming from a plate of peaches?? Yea, well I am deathly afraid of snails, slugs, caterpillars, all bugs, reptiles, amphibians, hell, I can BARELY stand lady bugs. But get this, I don't really mind spiders and roaches?? WTF?! You can tell me a million times that a snail can't do anything to me but if I even see a PICTURE of one my toes curl up so tight I can't unbend them with my hands and my heart beats faster than when I'm dancing to Micheal Jackson on a dancefloor in Hillcrest. Here are some phobias freakier than my own.

What are yours???
Photobucket
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth (Hope my childhood dog didn't have this)
Aulophobia- Fear of flutes (Flute players skeeve me out from time to time)
Cathisophobia- Fear of sitting (This could get tiring)
Didaskaleinophobia- Fear of school (Isn't this common?)
Eleutherophobia- Fear of freedom (Capatalize on this by working a retail job)
Epistemophobia- Fear of knowledge (Republican Party)
Leukophobia- Fear of the color white (A black thang)
Siderophobia- Fear of stars (Aw, total bummerr. Unless they meant movie stars)
Trichopathophobia- Fear of hair (In related news, Mr. Clean died st 92 last week. Seriously.)

Read CNN Article about phobias

No comments: