Thursday, October 23, 2008

CBS Show filming in Ocean Beach: The Ex List


So what's the plot of this CBS Comedy-drama that aired it's pilot on October 3rd?
"A woman explores all of her past relationships after a psychic tells her she's already dated her future husband. She is told she has one year to re-find her future husband otherwise she will spend the rest of her life single."

To be honest the plot sounds lame but I'm picky with my humor and I don't even have cable much less a tv. Oh and I'm pretentious and quick to judge when it comes to sitcoms. Oh and I don't want to get married until I'm 50. But I love psychics...I heard leading lady Elizabeth Reaser is great in it though in this review I read in the Los Angles Times that was pretty upbeat about the whole thing. If you're looking for a show to tide you over until Lost starts maybe you'll check it out huh?

My point though is that is so rad that it's filmed on location in Ocean Beach with parts of it done in Imperial Beach!! This means lots of fun getting excited about seeing places we recognize. I watched a couple clips and I saw Poma's Sandwhich shop and the salon where one of my friends worked for a long time. Hell the pilot start right in the middle of Newport Avenue!! This might be just the type of show to put on when I drag my butt home wasted and need to put something on to pass out while I chug water.

Original Shows air on Friday at 9 PM but check out the CBS Website for past episodes and clips

No comments: