Friday, October 10, 2008

Hole In The Wall

I was at a graphic design industry party last night getting boozy. It ended early (squares) and I found myself buzzed with nothing to do. Luckily my neighbors downstairs were in the same predicament. We smoked bowls and they cooked a healthy dinner and we watched Hole in The Wall. I don't have cable or a TV so this was a total treat and super hilarious. I'm not sure how much the weed had to do with it, but it's just so funny. Wiki description below:
Hole in the Wall is a game show airing on the Fox television network in the United States and on Canada's A Channel. This game is an adaptation of the Japanese game Brain Wall (nicknamed by YouTube fans as "Human Tetris")in which players must contort themselves to fit through cutouts in a large 13 feet Styrofoam wall moving towards them on a 50 feet track.
Watch Below and See for yourself. The contestants are so crazy and trashy and one of the hosts makes these hilarious side comments, just rips into everyone.

No comments: