Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Muslims (The Soft Pack) Doing Letterman!!!!!

Instead of watching my beloved LOST I went to see The Soft Pack play at the Tower Bar. I do not regret my decision, no where near it! They were insane. Local band, Beaters, opened for them, whom I really really liked, well done punk music. The Tower Bar was packed, I love it when it's sweaty and hard to move around! The only sad part was the $2 tall cans have inflated to $5 now!! OUCH. But fuck it, I somehow found the other few people who's body commanded them to dance as The Soft Pack opened up their set. They played old favorites and new songs off their self titled new album released on Feb. 2, you may have their bad ass single "Answer to Yourself" on the radio? They ended the set with my new favorite Parasite. So intense. So intense that me and some crazy girl waving her hair had to start a psuedo mosh pit. Sorry, I do what my body tells me to when it's responding to rhythm. The show was awesome, I just wish I saw it in a city where people weren't STILL concerned with looking unshaken and unaffected in the presence of truly great music!!!




AND GUESS WHAT?? The Soft Pack plays on The Letterman Show on February 12th!!
If you haven't seen The Soft Pack in a small venue you may have missed your oppourtunity folks. They have a show in Philly, NYC and then have a long ass tour through Europe. LONG LIVE THE MUSLIMS (THE SOFT PACK)!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: