Monday, February 22, 2010

Craigslist Missed Connection: TMI and Drunk Bitches

$50 says the girl in this Missed Connection had a massive crush on the guy she was being a drunk annoying bitch to. Some people gotta work on their A-Game ya know what I mean!?! Seems like this girl probably wakes up embarrassed and friendless 9 times out of 10...

To the guy at The Comedy Store - w4m (La Jolla)

Date: 2010-02-20, 6:27PM PST
Reply to: pers-4ymqs-1610450003@craigslist.org

To the guy at The Comedy Store in La Jolla who was sitting with the blonde in a white sweater:

I'm sorry for making a smart remark at you in the hallway outside of the bathroom. Your girlfriend came over and told me and my friend that we were being really loud. We were on a girls' night out and were really giggly and chatty. It was not very respectful of us to sit there and expose you to all our giggles and loud, margarita-induced chatter. We were rather annoyed by your girlfriend because we couldn't understand why she was so bothered when the man sitting right next to us didn't even notice or comment on our noisy banter. When you got up and told us we were being really loud, that was just the last straw. We were just out having fun and really didn't notice how loud we were being (we were whispering after all). Anyway, when I ran into you in the hallway and asked if you were the one who told us to be quiet, it was super disrespectful of me to tell you that you were either not interested in the comedian or not interested in the blonde you were with because otherwise you wouldn't be paying attention to us. I woke up this morning, really hungover with a killer headache and a queasy stomach (no surprise since I was hugging the toilet half the night), and felt very bad about talking to you that way. My friend and I should have been much more respectful to you. I also shouldn't have gone to the bathroom when you did just to tell you off. I didn't even wash my hands or flush the toilet because I know men pee a lot faster and I was afraid if I didn't go fast enough I would miss you. I really don't know what I was thinking. I'm sorry and I hope you will forgive me.

Thanks.

PS When we got home last night, my friend and I were trying to salsa dance together and we fell. Not once, but twice. I hit my head on the wall the first time (and my blue jeans left a blue streak on the wall) and my friend hurt her elbow the second time. Karma really is a bitch. I think I'll follow it to the bathroom next time.

PPS I was really hungover this morning and ate burnt toast and drank salt water. It's supposed to work. It didn't.

PPPS Me and margaritas are no longer friends.

PPPPS I tried to text a friend last night about the events at the Comedy Store in La Jolla and the words came out all wrong. I hate predictive text. Predictive text and I are no longer friends.

Location: La Jolla
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1610450003

No comments: