Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween!!!



Where are all the good parties at!?!?! I have NO idea. I'm also in a quandary. My friend and I want to be Kanye West and Taylor Swift at the VMA's and do sort of a performance piece that is hilarious. Only problem is, Halloween in San Diego is only an excuse for girls to wear as little as possible and act like total whores without being called sluts (and they already test the limits every time they go out!). I'd have to dress up as Kanye West and I don't want to look butch all night but I looooove a funny costume idea. What to do, what to do...I guess my first problem is even finding a damn place to party! I don't want to do some unorginal downtown ho fest. I want some awesome 50-75 person legit party where EVERYONE is dressed up in a great costume, not store bought and having a blast. And it's sexy and boozy and people DANCE! Let me know if you know of anything...

No comments: