Friday, November 21, 2008

Whats Up With the Google image today?

I see my Google Homepage as my uber scaled back NY Times.com. It keeps me up on the most important information about the day. The seasons changing, holidays both federal AND fun (Valentines etc.), even the commemoration of people like "Peanuts" illustrator Charles Shulz. I also like how they don't make designs for the lame made up holidays (Patriot Day??). So today I check out the home page and see:


I looked up the artist and here is what I found. Looks like today is the day artist René Magritte was born. Thanks for the tip Google!!
René François Ghislain Magritte (21 November 1898 - 15 August 1967) was a Belgian surrealist artist. He became well-known for a number of witty and thought-provoking images.
René Magritte Wikipedia



No comments: