Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Luigi's Doesn't Exist and El Camino Goes Italian

Can anybody tell me why Luigi's in Little Italy is now called Landini's Pizzeria?? Months ago I DEFINITELY had a slice of pizza from Pizzeria LUIGI'S. It was the new location for the delicious Golden Hill original. Then all of sudden I'm cruising through Little Italy and I notice it's called Landini's! Wha wha what!?!?




















As I continue down India Street I notice once mildy wealthy douche bag/vague SD twit haunt Airport Lounge had been closed and is set to become another El Camino. El Camino as you know is the new trendy, pricy taco shop (oxymoron there) in South Park. Guess the combo of Mexican market kitsch and $12 tacos works huh?

(They are having a Grand Opening Party on December 16th FYI)

No comments: