Monday, December 28, 2009

Craigslist Missed Connection: The Art of the Physco Bitch Post

FUCK YOU MICKEY - w4m

Date: 2009-12-26, 4:39PM

It has been 2 years since I have met you.When I first met you SEEMED like a great guy,but you proved me wrong in so many ways.I know that I made my share of mistakes,primarily thinking that you might be different from most San Diego douchebags.Wrong again!
My main mistake was telling you that I like you,because you took as a green light to start acting like a horse's ass.There was one incident when we were supposed to go out, but you texted 4 hour later telling that you were 'sick in bed'.Quite,frankly I think you were lying through your teeth and toook the easy by texting me, instead of having the decency to make a phone call before the event.


Then on December 26,2007 you send me a text message wishing me a Merry xmas,but when I called you back I didn't recieve a answer.Then on Janury 8,2008 you call me asking for a last minute date.Mighty arrogant of you to think that you can take me out to a movie& dinner, thinking that you would get back in my good graces so easily.You deslusional asshat!
I then tried to call you, but my signal was crap and phone kept redialing your number and you sent me a nasty text message "Quit calling me 5 times I'm sleeping!".Did you bother to think if I was sleeping when you called the previous night at 1:38 am??Of course not! The only thing that is important is that Mickey gets what he wants and conviently forget about what other people's needs or wants.You seem to think that having a handsome face will get you out of hot water, but you're sadly mistaken! I wake up the next morning and I saw that I missed your call at 1:38 am.I find it rather amusing that you were most likely in the Gas Lamp quarter trying to score, and now here you are calling me! Where you hoping that I would be awake to answer your call and invite you over to my place????


Then the last time we hung out you showed your true colors.You picked me up and then we sat in your ACURA suv .You pulled out your tiny asian dick and you screamed "Take me,take me! while I was jacking you off.You could have at least taken me a to hotel room, then I would have felt more inclined to act like a slut with you! It's a good thing I didnt spread my legs for your sorry ass,because you came in a whopping 15 minutes?? On top of it you didn´tyou expected me to sleep with you without using a condom?? WTF??? I´m not some retarded slut from Pb or Gas Lamp! Are you that messed up in the head that you will risk catching a disease or ending up with a child you dont want?? You flaming douche nozzle!


You may have a nice ACURA suv, dress nicely, wear great cologne, and a good career. Mickey you have so much going for you, but deep down you're a insecure little boy needs to validate himself at another person's expense.You may brag about how classy you are, but there is nothing classy about treating a woman like a second class citizen.


I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt,because the holidays can wreck havoc on your schedule, but I royally fucked up by thinking that you were different.You guys wonder why bitches play the same games you do?Do you wonder why we don´t trust you guys??Thank god for my vibrator.You bitches are guilty til proven innocent

  • Location: SAN DIEGO
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mis/1525581515.html



No comments: