Friday, August 28, 2009

Street Scene is here, where do I schmooze at??

FOR ALL STREET SCENE INFO AND TICKET BUYING CLICK HERE!!
I can't help but think some awesome musicians are tooling around San Diego right now, anybody know where any performers might be staying or dining?? I know that J Six, the restaurant under Hotel Salomar has famous people frequenting it. I wanna rub shoulders with some celebs!!


Anywho, if you could afford tickets or have plans to sneak enjoy your night tonight! I will be serving beer because I am trying to save money for traveling and could not afford tickets but thought, hmmm, might as well make a few hundred bucks AND have the chance to possibly catch a show or two during my dinner break. I've seen all the bands I would have wanted to see anyway. Info and Lineup is below!!

No comments: