Thursday, August 6, 2009

Get $50 to save energy AND cool down!!


It's so hot and humid this summer!! I can hardly sleep at night because I'm one of those people that NEEDS to have a blanket covering them to sleep but can't hardly stand it cuz it's just too hot! I'm sick of waking up sticky from bed and sticky right after my shower. I think I might break down and get an AC. I just found out Costco has a $50 rebate on their Daewoo AC model and it's an Energy Star model. Meaning, it will save me money on energy AND get me another $50 Rebate from SDG&E!! That's right, because it's an Energy Star model I will GET money if I solve my damn heat problems. Maybe my energy bill goes up a bit at AT LEAST I won't go through the day being grumpy from lack of sleep!

GET YOUR REBATE HERE!!
Other SDG&E Rebates

No comments: