Monday, July 26, 2010

My Comic Con Celebrity Sightings


I couldn't find the time to post for the second half of last week because I was working 8 hours of Comic Con in the morning and 6 hours at a restaurant in the Gaslamp. The weekend was electric, I had no idea Comic Con was such a huge interesting event. I knew there were rad costumes, exclusive movie reveals, and action figures galore, but it goes far beyond that. Lots of movie stars were spotted all over town. The cast of the show, The Big Bang theory was rumored to be having drinks on 5th Avenue downtown, I didn't see them myself but here is who I DID see:

-Angelina Jolie and Liev Shcreiber: Saw them back stage before their panel on the movie SALT

-Jerry O'Connell: Saw him walking past my host station at Analog about 5 times (He was the asshole in Can't Hardly Wait, now married to Rebecca Romijn)


-Pauly Shore: Ok not as cool but still kinda cool, he said "Sup" to me

-Seth Green: He signed my friends autograph and hung at the restaurant I work at

-Rob Cordry: He was on The Daily Show and is the jackass friend in Hot Tub Time Machine. He ate on the patio of the restaurant I work at.

-Bill Hader: Look at me as he passed by the restaurant (The cop on Superbad and an SNL actor)

-The Cast of the show Community: They drove by on golf carts at Comic Con, Joel McHale the community lead and former Talk Soup host, walked right by me at Comic Con.

-The Redheaded geek from Glee: Freaky up close...

No comments: