Thursday, August 14, 2008

Live Beyond Your Means With Ease

By using: Community Magazines Dowtown/Uptown Coupons
I’m broke but I insist on living beyond my means. I cook at home quite often but if I want to eat out, I’m gonna fucking eat out. Forget fast food, I’m over it and the whole scene stinks, both figuratively and literally speaking. That’s why I adore and always keep nearby, The Downtown Magazine. This magazine sized, glossy, good looking book of coupons has basically every nice restaurant you can’t afford but really want to try, and now you can because most of it is buy one get one free or better.

We had one that took 25% off of our bill! And it’s not just downtown snooty joint’s, there are some of your favorites, some hole in the walls and the variety of cuisine is enough to make your head spin. Take a chance on a restaurant you’ve never been to and enjoy paying only a little over half of what you would have. There are adds for other services, like lipo and dog walking, but the main event is all the great deals on gourmet meals. I magically get mine free in the mail every three months but check out the website for places to pick them up if you don’t. Café Carpe Diem and The Postal Place in Hillcrest are some of the places by my house that have them. Uptown Magazine is for you folks, in, well, Uptown, not sure where the best pick up place is there. See you out dining! Nobody has to know youre crossing your fingers hoping your paycheck cleared☺

No comments: