Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Why Mexico?



1. It's inexpensive to travel, eat, lodge and have fun. A small amount of money will go a long way and you can do more and stay longer on a tighter budget.
2. Incredibly diverse and gorgeous nature (waterfalls, lagoons, deserts, Caribbean and Pacific beaches, jungles, snowy mountains, pine forests, canyons, rivers and more)
3. Rich history (Ruins of the Mayan, Aztec and many more civilizations, one of the most lauded archialogical museums in the world, music and art history that will blow your mind (think Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera))
4. They party till 5 AM!
5. Delicious food and and a whole other level of fine tequila and mescal
6. A fun, friendly and helpful people and culture, I felt safe my entire trip as a single American woman traveling alone
7. Mardi Gras Parties are renowned here
10. It's about time you figure out all the hub bub over the "Latin Lover"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear lady,

Your blog has led me to a few treasures, Aston's rendition of Telephone for one. I am one of your slightly frequent visitors and find your adventures in Mexico a bold statement of your spirit to live life as you see fit. I believe you have allowed the world to touch you, and that is how we truly learn and experience. I wish you the best of life and that you would post a bit more if you could.

Thanks from a fan,
Eugene

Heather Ace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

So glad you like the blog! I agree wholly with truly learning though rich experiences. I vow to post more, I really do, still sort of putting my life back together after travel, I forgot coming home produces more culture shock than leaving! Keep reading, Im excited to share my experiences!!