Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Amanda Bynes Retires at Ripe Age of 24

Actress, Amanda Bynes, is calling it quits at twenty-four years old. The latest news is that Bynes took to her Twitter account to submit her resignation.

She tweeted: “I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it,” she wrote. “I know 24 is a young age to retire but you’ve heard it here first I’ve retired.”

Amanda Bynes was first widely known for her acting roles on Nickelodeon's comedy "All That" and then followed up with her own show on the network, "The Amanda Show."

Bynes has one last movie coming out September 17 which is a comedy named "Easy A," co-starring Emma Stone.

NOTE: I love me some Amanda Bynes, she has hilarious facial expressions and great comedic time. I gotta say, I'm bummed. I thought her Emma Stone, and Amanda Ferris could rebuild the comedy hey day of women (no, Tina Fey does not count. But Kristen Wiig does...)

SEE EASY A TRAILER BELOW!!



FIVE ACTRESS WHO SHOULD RETIRE BEFORE AMANDA BYNES

No comments: