Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Ain't No Disco (it's where we work)

CHECK OUT THIS AIN'T NO DISCO



Even though I loathe being a total 9-5 office stiff, it helps that I work in a super rad space. It's one of those ultra modern converted warehouse spaces located juuuust slightly on the "other side of the train tracks" (literally). There's a safe dash of urban flair because a graffiti artist did some of the art around here and there's other quirky art and design. Now I'm being a bit cynical, but I do love at least not being in a cubical or a beige oasis with nothing stimulating my mind all day. Our office ended up on this website that has some GREAT pictures of cool (even cooler than my own!) offices from around the world, check it out!

MY OFFICE
: LJG Partners and Miriello Grafico





No comments: